TNT Drama is a great budget solution if you’re looking for a streaming client that will give you access to content from 180 channels including all-around favorites like TBS, TRU TV, Cartoon Network, TNT, Boomerang, CNN, and much more.
As of now, the service is accessible in most of the world – It’s available in 200+ distinct territories across Europe, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific.
You can either stream TNT Drama content directly from any browser or you can stream it from any of the following supported devices:
- Roku TV
- Xbox Console – Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X
- Amazon FireStick
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
How to Activate TNT Drama on Roku, Firestick & Xbox Devices
If you already have a TNT Drama membership and you wish to stream content directly from one of the supported devices listed above, you’ll need to go through an additional hoop in order to activate it first.
With some supported devices, you’ll need to make use of an activation code and ensure that your Internet connection is stable.
To make matters easier for you, we’ve put together a series of sub-guides that will guide you through the process of activating TNT Drama on any supported device.
Follow that sub-guide that’s applicable to the platform that you’re using:
How to Activate TNT Drama on Roku
- On your Roku device, open the Channel Store and use the search option to find & download the TNT Drama App.
- Once the app is successfully downloaded, open it and access the gear settings icon in the TNTDrama.com app.
- From the list of available options, access the ‘Activate your Device‘ options.
- After a couple of seconds, you should see the activation code popping on the screen – Take note of it as you’ll need it later.
- After you took note of the code, visit tntdrama.com/activate from any browser and start by signing in with your account.
- At the Activate Device screen, use the My Device is… drop-down menu to select Roku, then hit Continue.
- At the next prompt, insert the activation code you previously took note of at step 4 and click on Submit.
- A couple of seconds after you do this, you should see the Roku screen refreshing as you are given access to the TNT Drama library from your streaming device.
How to Activate TNT Drama on an Xbox Console
- On your Xbox console, access the Microsoft Store and use the search function in the top-left corner to find and download the TNT Drama app.
- Once the app is successfully downloaded, open the TNT Drama app on your Xbox device and access the gear settings icon.
- From the list of available options, select Activate your Device and hit the A button to select it.
- After the activation code comes up, take note of it as you’ll use it to activate your membership down the line.
- Next, open any browser (desktop or mobile) and visit tntdrama.com/activate.
- Once you’re inside, sign in with your account, then select Xbox when you’re prompted by the Activate Device screen.
- At the next prompt, go ahead and insert the activation code that you previously fetched from your Xbox console and click (or tap) on Submit.
- In a couple of seconds, you should be successfully signed in to TNT Drama on your Xbox console.
Note: These instructions should work for Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S / X.
How to Activate TNT Drama on Amazon FireStick and Fire TV
- From the home screen of your FireStick or Fire TV device, use the ribbon menu at the top to access the Apps category.
- Once you’re inside the Apps tab, use the search function to find and download the TNT Drama app.
- After the app is successfully downloaded, open it and access the Settings section from the side menu.
- From the list of options available in the Settings menu, access the ‘Activate this‘ menu and take note of the activation code that is currently showing on the screen.
- Next, open a browser app on your computer or mobile phone and visit tntdrama.com/activate.
- After you sign in with your account, select Fire Stick or Fire TV (depending on your device) when asked to select the device you wish to activate and hit Continue.
- At the next screen, insert the activation code that you previously fetched and click or tap on Submit.
- After a couple of seconds, you will be given access to TNT Drama on your Amazon FireStick or Fire TV device.
How to Activate TNT Drama on Apple TV
- From the home screen of your Apple TV device, access the App Store.
- Once you’re inside the app store, use the search function to find and install the TNT Drama app.
- After the app is finally installed, open it and access the Settings section by accessing the gear icon.
- From the list of available settings options, select Activate and wait until the activation code is generated.
- Once the activation screen finally appears, take note of it and open any type of browser – desktop or mobile.
Note: If you don’t have an additional device at hand, you can use the Safari browser included with your Apple TV.
- On your browser, visit the activation page and sign in with your TNT Drama account.
- When you see the prompt asking you to select the device you wish to activate, select Apple TV and hit Continue.
- Once you see the next screen, insert the activation code you were given at step 4 and click on Continue to finish up the activation process.
- Return to your Apple TV and you should be already signed in to your TNT Drama account.
How to Activate TNT Drama on Android TV
- From the home screen of your Android TV, access the Play Store.
- Inside the Play Store app, use the search function (top-right corner) to download the TNT Drama app on your Android TV.
- Once the TNT Drama app is successfully installed, open it on your Android TV and access the Settings menu via the gear icon in the top corner of the screen.
- From the available settings options, select Activate your device.
- After a couple of seconds, you should see an activation screen appearing on-screen – When this happens, note it down.
- Visit the activation page from any type of browser and start by inserting your TNT drama credentials.
- When you get asked what type of device you wish to activate, select Android TV via the drop-down menu below and hit Continue.
- At the next screen, insert the code that you previously noted down at step 5 and click or tap on Submit to complete the activation process.