Reddit has its own in-built video downloading feature. You can open the menu and hit the Download option at the bottom. The downloaded video will be saved to your gallery automatically.
Unfortunately, the download option is available only in the mobile app version of Reddit. If you use Reddit on your PC and want to download videos, there is still hope for you. You can utilize online tools that allow you to download videos from Reddit. These tools are free to use and can be accessed easily.
In this article, we will dive deep into the step-by-step process of downloading Reddit videos on Android, iOS, and PC. So, stick with us till the end!
1. Try out the Reddit Download button (Mobile only)
- Open the video you want to download in the Reddit app.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on the Download option at the bottom.
Your video will start downloading. Within a while, you’ll see a “GIF downloaded” notification at the bottom of your screen. It means your video is now downloaded and saved in your phone’s gallery.
2. Download videos on a PC
Viddit.red claims to be the ‘one-stop tool’ for downloading Reddit videos, and so it is! Not just videos, this tool also allows you to convert videos into mp3 versions. You can also download audio files from Reddit Viddit.red. Speaking of videos, here is how you can take advantage of this tool to download Reddit videos.
- Click on the Share option at bottom of the video.
- Here, select Copy Link from the menu.
- Open Viddit.red and paste this like in the bar right in front of you.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Now, click the Download HD video option.
Your video is now downloaded and saved on your PC.