In today’s life where everyone is so busy with his routine activities, it gets really difficult to find the time out to relax. By relaxation I mean you have all the means by which you can assign your responsibilities to someone else. Someone, who can do those things as accurately and reliably as you would have done them yourself. Many times it happens that we make plans to hang out with friends and family. However, very few of these plans are actually successful. The reason behind that is our busy schedules which do not let us follow our plans.
What people mostly think when you invite them somewhere is that it will waste a lot of their precious time. The time they will spend meeting you, ordering food and then having it will be so much that they can utilize it for something more productive. Today, the so-called practical people consider it absolutely useless to spend more than a few minutes on stuff like lunch and dinner. Therefore, what they want is a quick solution with the help of which they can order food and enjoy it just within a blink of an eye. As in they are ready to meet you up but they want an instant food delivery to save their time.
Well, it is not a problem anymore. Google has never disappointed its users whenever they have raised any demand. Therefore, it is there again to serve your food ordering needs. Google has embedded a mechanism within Google Assistant with the help of which you can conveniently order food for pickup or for delivery. In this article, we will learn the method of Ordering Food with Google Assistant. So, let us start reading it immediately so that we can quickly fill our appetite.
How to Order Food with Google Assistant?
For ordering food with Google Assistant, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Launch the Google Assistant application on your phone by tapping on its icon.
- Now type in the name of the restaurant with which you want to place your order or you can even say its name.
- As soon as your Google Assistant will recognize this name, you will be displayed with two options i.e. Delivery and Pickup. If you want your food to be delivered at your doorstep, then tap on the Delivery option. However, if you yourself want to go to the restaurant and take your food home, then tap on the Pickup option.
- If you have chosen the Delivery option then you will be displayed with a list of different provider services that you can use to get your food delivered. Right now, Google has partnered with 5 different delivery services i.e. DoorDash, Postmates, Delivery.com, Slice, and ChowNow. You can choose any of these five services according to your choice. Moreover, Google also plans on partnering with more delivery services in the near future.
- After this, you can choose whatever dishes you will like to order from the restaurant’s menu simply by tapping on them. Moreover, you can also choose to add Additional Notes along with your order for specifying your requirements more clearly.
- It is always considered good to review your order i.e. the things you have selected, before finally placing it. For doing that, tap on the Go to Order option. Doing this will display your whole order in front of you. You can even modify it from here if you want.
- However, if you feel that everything seems completely alright, then select the Checkout option to complete your order.
- Finally, tap on the Place Order option. As soon as you will do this, you will get a copy of your payment receipt via an email.
In this way, you can order your food just within a matter of a few seconds simply by sitting at your home with the help of Google Assistant and can get it delivered at your doorstep. You can also go and pick up that food from your selected restaurant if you want to have a little ride before having your food.