Kodi is an open-source streaming software. You can see all kind of content like videos, music, weather forecast reporting, audio, slideshow, etc on it. It’s an entertainment software which has made its mark on the freeware industry by a huge magnitude. You can run this tool on any device like Smartphones, TV, PC, etc.
What is Exodus
Exodus is one of Kodis famous add-ons. It provides access to content which is paid and usually not available for free. The library of Exodus is very large and this is one of its plug points. You can also see the rating, genre, network, popularity, the air date of every content along with a high-quality print as well. The exclusively real barrier to Exodus is that the undeniable fact that it solely provides on-demand streams and no live TV.
Even though Exodus is known to be one of a kind, it is also not the simplest place to look out foreign films. Although you’ll notice a rather long list of films classified by language, they are the ones which are the most popular in the movies industry.
In this solution, we will guide you on how to install Exodus on your Kodi device.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi?
There are several methods through which we can install Exodus on your Kodi device. However, we will only go through the two most popular ones.
Method 1: Installing Exodus Redux to Kodi
- Open your Kodi device and click on the Settings icon.
- Once in the settings. click on File Manager.
- Now, select Add Source and then click None
- Place the following URL in your Kodi device and click on OK.
- Now, give this media source a name of your own choosing and click on OK.
- Open Main Menu of Kodi and Select Add-ons and then Click the Package icon.
- Once the new screen comes forth, click on Install from Zip File.
- Select the file which you just saved with your customized name.
- Now select exodusredux-0.0.X.zip.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed Exodus.
Restart your Kodi before launching the Add-on and enjoy.
Method 2: Installing Exodus on Kodi with Kodi Bae Repository
If the above method doesn’t work due to some reason, you can try this one where we install Exodus using an online repository.
- First, we will download the Kodi Bae Repository Zip File. You can download the .ZIP file from here or you can download it from the GitHub page, then click the repository.kodibae-X.X.X.zip to download this zip file.
- Download the Kodi bae Zip repository to an accessible location on your device.
- Now, open Kodi, click Add-ons and Select the Package.
- Click install from zip file. and select the .zip file which we just downloaded.
- The Kodi Bae Repository will now be installed successfully. You will also see a prompt of the successful installation.
- Now, Select Install from repository.
- Select Kodi bae repository from the next menu.
- Now, click on Video add-ons.
- Select Exodus from the next menu which comes forth.
- Now, click on the Install
- After a little while, Exodus will be installed on your Kodi successfully.