The Doordash Driver app may show the response status error code 1 if your device’s OS is outdated. Moreover, the corrupt installation of the Doordash app may also cause the issue at hand. It can also be an issue from the server-side you can check Doordash status from websites like DownDetector.
The issue arises when a user wants to use the Doordash driver app but encounter the following message:
Login Error: The Operation Couldn’t Be Completed (DoordashDriver.ResponseStauts-CodeError Error 1)
1. Update the OS (Android or iOS) of Your Phone to the Latest Built
The Doordash Driver app may show the response status code error 1 if your device’s OS is outdated as it can create incompatibility between the device and the Doordash app. In this context, updating the OS (e.g., iOS) to the latest release may solve the Doordash issue. For elucidation, we will go through the process for an iOS device.
- Firstly, create a backup of the iOS device and connect it to a charging unit.
- Now connect the iPhone with a Wi-Fi network and launch the Settings of the iPhone.
- Then open General and tap on Software Update.
- Now check if an iOS update is available, if so, then download and install the iOS update.
- After updating the OS, check if the Doordash app is clear of the Status error code 1.
2. Enable/Disable the Airplane Mode of the Phone and Try a Different Network
A temporary glitch of the Doordash Driver app may cause it to show the status error code 1 and putting the device into Airplane Mode may clear the glitch (which may solve the Doordash issue).
- Exit the Doordash app and slide up (or down) to open the Quick Settings menu of your phone.
- Now tap on the Airplane icon to put your phone into Airplane mode and wait for 1 minute.
- Then disable the Airplane mode and launch the Doordash Driver app to check if the issue is resolved.
- If not, then reboot your device and check if the Doordash Driver app is clear of the error code 1.
- If that did not do the trick, then check if using a different network like a Wi-Fi network (or trying a VPN app) sorts out the Doordash issue.
3. Reset the Doordash Password Through the Doordash Website
The temporary communication glitch between the Doordash Driver app and its servers may cause the issue at hand. In this context, resetting your Doordash password may clear the glitch and thus solve the error code 1 issue.
- Launch a web browser and steer to the Doordash website (you may have to log in to the Doordash website).
- Now click on the Doordash icon (near the top left of the window) and select Account.
- Then click on Change Password and enter the credentials (old and new passwords).
- Now click on the Change Password (or Continue)button to confirm the change and check if the Doordash Driver app is working fine.
4. Clear the Cache and Data of the Doordash Driver App
You may encounter the Doordash error code 1 issue if the cache and data of the Doordash app are corrupt. In this context, clearing the cache and data of the Doordash Driver app may solve the problem. For illustration, we will guide you through the process for an Android version of the Doordash app (iPhone users can try to clear the iPhone cache and data).
- Launch the Settings of your Android phone and open Applications, Application Manager, or Apps.
- Now select Dasher and tap on Force Stop.
- Then confirm to Force Stop the Doordash Driver app and open Storage.
- Now tap on Clear Cache and then check if the Doordash app issue is resolved.
- If not, then repeat steps 1 to 2 to open the Storage settings of Doordash and tap on Clear Data.
- Then confirm to clear the Doordash app’s data and check if the Doordash app issue is resolved.
- If not, then check if wiping the cache partition of the Android device sorts out the error code 1.
5. Reinstall the Doordash Driver App
The Doordash Driver app might show the error code 1 if its installation is corrupt (which did not rectify, even after clearing the Cache and Data of the App). In this scenario, reinstalling the Doordash Driver app may solve the Doordash issue. For illustration, we will discuss the process for the Android version of the Doordash app.
- Launch the Settings of your Android device and open the Application Manager.
- Now select Doordash Driver and tap on Force Stop.
- Then confirm to Force Stop the Doordash app and clear its cache/data as discussed in the above solution.
- Now tap on Uninstall and then confirm to Uninstall the Doordash Driver app.
- Then reboot your Android device and upon reboot, reinstall the Doordash Driver app.
- Now launch the Doordash Driver app and hopefully, the error code 1 issue is resolved.