Error code 0xC4EB827F comes in the category of the standard error messages of the HP printers. Hence, all those users who possess an HP printer have faced this error code once or twice. In most cases, it has been observed that this error is triggered by software issues.
However, this error code is caused by hardware problems in some situations. If you are one of those users getting this error on their HP Printer and want to know how to fix HP printer error code 0xC4EB827F, then follow this article.
When you are printing essential documents on an HP printer. You may realize that the “error code- oxc4eb827f has disrupted the printing process.” This is caused by an excess of faulty registries on your machine.
- Print Cartridge Mechanism – Perhaps the print cartridge mechanism is unable to operate freely owing to dust particles or another impediment.
- Inappropriate movement in the printer – If some physical movement happens in or around the print cartridge mechanism.
- Defective encoder strip – The presence of this error might also be caused by a dirty or defective encoder strip.
- Internal technical failure – The error may be the consequence of a hardware fault (paper jam, damaged rails), or a defective disc.
As you can see, some of the above-mentioned causes, such as broken rails or a damaged encoder strip, demand hardware replacement, while others may be resolved by following the hardware maintenance procedure.
There are several methods for removing this error number from your HP printer. Some of the more successful methods are listed here. Examine them and try to apply them as directed.
Reboot the HP Printer
Most HP printer customers erase this error number by restarting their printer and the associated PC. And it’s probable that the same approach will work for your printer as well.
As a result, we urge that you try this strategy before attempting any other alternatives.
- Remove the HP Ink Cartridge: Before turning on your HP printer, please ensure that the ink cartridge has been removed. Unplug the power cord from the printer’s backside.
- Turn off all devices: Turn down your computer and the router to which the printer is connected. Wait at least one minute.
- Connect the Power Chord Returning to the HP Printer: Simply reconnect the power cord to the printer and reload the cartridges when prompted.
- It’s Always a Good Idea to Make a Backup: Make a backup to save time in the future.
- Power up your HP printer.
Once you’ve completed the preceding steps, switch on your printer, PC, and wireless router, if applicable. Now run a test page to see if the error code ox4eb827f is still present.
Use the Windows Troubleshooting Tool
Microsoft provides a diagnostic tool for repairing Windows devices. You may use this to resolve HP printer problem number 0xc4eb827f on Windows 10.
- Go to the Start menu, type “troubleshoot” into the search box, then hit the Enter key.
- Select “Troubleshooting” from the search results and wait for a new window to emerge.
- Locate the “Hardware and Sound” option and choose “Printer” from the drop-down menu.
- When the next box appears, click “Advanced” and select “Run as Administrator.”
Also, HP printer customers must select “Next” to begin troubleshooting. It will take a few minutes for this utility to discover the HP printer fault. To resolve the HP printer error number 0xc4eb827f on Windows PCs, click “Next” one more. Restart the printer and print without further disruption.
Repair Any Damaged or Corrupted Registry Keys
SFC may be used by Windows 10 users to repair damaged registry keys. To correct this problem, it replaces the destroyed registers with their cached counterparts.
- Hold down the Windows and R keys at the same time, wait for the Run box to appear, and then type “cmd.”
- In the Command Prompt window, type “sfc/scannow” and hit the Enter key.
SC will then search the device’s compressed folder for damaged system files and replace them with fresh ones. You may also use the DISM program to repair damaged files. To resolve this HP printer, use the automated startup repair tool.
To fix the Windows 10 registry, reset the device. Before you do anything else, make a backup of the important files. You may also utilize Cloud reset to reinstall the Windows registry files
Start the Print Spooler Service Again
This issue might arise simply because the Print Spooler service has gotten inactive. As a result, we recommend that you restart this service and see whether it works.
- To launch Run, press Win + R.
- To open the Services window, type “services.msc” and press OK.
- Scroll down and look for the Print Spooler service.
- When you find it, right-click on it and select Properties from the context menu.
- Select Automatic under the “Startup type” section on the properties page, and then click the Start button.
Next, restart your computer to see whether the issue code 0xc4eb827f has been resolved.
If you are still unable to remove this error from your printer after using all of the options listed above, it is probable that your HP printer is experiencing a significant Hardware issue. And, in order to tackle those challenges effectively, you’d need the assistance of a technical professional.
You can also contact HP Support. Their customer service is always there to assist you in resolving difficulties that arise as a result of the HP itself. We hope our solutions and advice for HP printer error code 0xC4EB827F are useful to you.