You have a Hulu account, yet little did you know that you can actually add so many channels to your Hulu account through the premium add ons. Obviously, it is not free of cost. Each channel has a price that you will have to pay, but if you are a Hulu person, then you just have to admit that it is all worth it. These are most commonly known as the premium add ons which any account on Hulu (not profiles) can add to their Hulu TV. Any channel, like HBO, can be added to your Hulu account through the steps as mentioned below. All the Game of Throne fans, who have a Hulu subscription, must learn how to do this right.
Here is how you can add a channel on your Hulu account:
- Sign in to your Hulu account. (Like of course, you cannot commence without signing in!)
- On the right top corner of the screen, you will notice the tab for your name or the accounts name with which you are signed in to. In my case, I can see the initials K for my account. I will click on it and see the options as shown in the image below.
- Since you have to add a channel to your current subscription plan on Hulu, it is a setting that will be present in the settings that appear after you click on the ‘Account’ tab. It is the third option from the last as shown in the previous image.
- Now from the screen that appears in front of you, scroll down, till you find the heading for add on which will be on the left side of the screen.
- Now that you have found the title for Add ons, you will notice a blue clickable tab in front of this heading, which says Manage. Look at the image below to understand this better.
- Hulu will direct you to a page full of options of various channels that are available on Hulu and can be added by you to your Hulu account. It will show you the monthly rent of each channel which will make it accessible for you every time you use Hulu. You can even try the channels for a week without any cost to see how you like it. After analyzing the costs and the supported devices required for that channel, you can click on the plus tab on the left side of the channels name to add it to your Hulu account and review changes to finally get through the process as guided by Hulu. The final step for you would be to accept the changes that you just made to your Hulu account, including the additional payments (monthly rent) of the new channel that you would be needed to pay.