Cards against humanity is an adult fun card game played among friends. It is a file in the blanks card game where the funniest and most provocative answer wins the round. However, you can also play cards against humanity game online with friends and strangers. There are several different sites where cards against humanity can be played online. In this article, we will show you some of the famous ones.
Playing through All Bad Cards
All Bad Cards site has a modern interface and looks pretty good. You can choose your own nickname before joining or creating a game. You can also sign in through Google and Facebook or you can play as a guest without signing in. Follow the below steps to play cards against humanity on All Bad Cards.
- Open your browser and go to the All Bad Cards site. You will get two options where you can Join a Game or create a New Game.
- If you click on the Join Game, then you can enter the game name of a friend or join any public games that are ongoing down below.
- When you click on the New Game, you get to choose between four different options. Choose any of the options and click on the Next button.
- Insert your game nickname and click the Next button again.
- Now choose the game policy for the Public or Invite-only option. If you are only inviting friends to play then choose the Invite-only option. However, if you want random users to join your game, then choose the Public option.
- In the next menu, you will have to choose the card packs and click on the Finish button.
- Now you can wait for other players to join you. There is also an invite link that you can send to your friends. When they try to join, you will get an option to approve or not.
- Once you have more than one player, you can click on Start the Game button. Now you can play the Cards Against Humanity game online. Start the round, check the question, cards, and choose the winner of the best card.
Playing through Pretend You’re Xyzzy
Another site where you can play cards against humanity game is “Pretend you’re xyzzy”, which is a bit old theme website. Unlike the All Bad Cards, this one is pretty simple with no colorful designs or whatsoever. You just need to set a nickname and then head over to the game page where you can start new or join any ongoing ones. It also allows you to spectate any of the games. Check the below steps to see how it works:
- Open your browser and go to the Xyzzy site. Accept the terms if asked, then type your Nickname for the game, and click the Set button.
- You will see many ongoing games by other people that you can join by clicking on the Join button. You can also simply watch them by clicking on the Spectate button.
- If you want to create your own game, then simply click on the Create Game option at the top right.
- When you are creating a game, you can choose different options for game. You can also password protect your game, so only your friends who know the password can join the game.
- Once you are done with the settings, simply click on the Start Game button. You must have at least three players playing available in the game to start it.
- Now you can choose a card and then click on the Confirm selection button to play the game.