The 2021 release of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl was fairly good, aside for the absence of voiceovers. That’s being saved for a future patch, but it looks like GameMill Entertainment is giving this platform combatant another try in the meantime. A gameplay trailer for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 was just released.
The sequel to this Nicktoons-filled Smash Bros. is coming to PS5 and PS4, and it appears to be an improvement over the original. There are graphic upgrades, new levels, playable characters, and perhaps a campaign mode. Squidward and Jimmy Neutron are only two of the new warriors shown in the above film; no doubt there will be many more. And in case your fears were justified, there are plenty of audio samples included.
The goal of the single-player campaign is to prevent the evil Vlad Plasmius from taking over the Nickelodeon universe, which Danny Phantom is a part of. New Supers have been added to the gameplay (across all game modes) and are, as the name implies, extremely strong moves that can turn the tide of a match in your favor.
- A Totally New Fighting Game Experience – Rebuilt and reimagined from the ground up, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 redefines what a Nickelodeon fighting game can be with new and revamped visuals, audio, animations, modes, stages, mechanics, taunts and move sets, competitively tuned for all levels of play.
- New and Improved Brawlers – Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2‘s roster is bigger and better than ever, with even more variety in how each unique character plays. Battle with brand-new Nickelodeon fighters, as well as returning fan favorites!
- Hit Hard With Supers – Power up your fighters with incredible new Supers, which can deal devastating blows to opponents.
- Single-Player Campaign – Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 will launch with a unique campaign featuring roguelike elements. Put your skills to the test as you fight to stop Danny Phantom archvillain Vlad Plasmius from taking over the Nickelodeon universe!
- Voice Acting for All Playable Characters – Feel the energy and excitement of every attack with a fully voiced cast of fighters, including the talents of Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants) and Bill Fagerbakke (SpongeBob SquarePants).
- Minigame Mayhem – Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 introduces all-new minigames to play alone or with friends. Compete for global leaderboard high scores in Pinch the Blimps, Whack-a-Bot, and Irken Armada Bootcamp Survival.
- Full Cross-Platform Play – Battle it out with up to four players on any platform with seamless cross-play, utilizing enhanced netcode for consoles and PC.
Pre-Order Bonus and Pricing
- Pre-Order Bonus – Exclusive Patrick Elastic Waistband Costume
- Base Game – $49.99
- Digital Deluxe – $69.99 (contains Season Pass content at discounted bundle price)
- Ultimate Edition – $79.99 (contains Digital Delux content and one extra costume per character)
- Season Pass – $24.99 (contains all four new downloadable content Brawlers and an exclusive SpongeBob Quickster costume)
- Four Individual Downloadable Content Brawlers – $6.99 (includes three skins)
No specific date has been set for its release, but we do know it will be available on PS5 and PS4, among other systems. Do you anticipate the upcoming Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2? Let us know in the comments down below.