- First of all, open up Google Chrome on your computer.
- At the top right-hand corner, click on the More menu (three vertical dots) and from the drop-down menu, choose the Settings option.
- After that, on the Settings screen, click on Security and Privacy on the left-hand side.
- Under the Security and Privacy section, click on the Site Settings option.
- On your Google Chrome window, click on the More menu at the top-right corner and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Then, on the left-hand side, choose the Security and Privacy option.
- After that, make your way to Site Settings.
- After that, click on the Add button.
- If you wish to add another website, simply click the Add button again.