It is no surprise that NVIDIA is aiming to launch at least a few SKUs at the upcoming CES 2023. Recently, it came to light the RTX 4070 Ti may be unveiled during CES. Today, GIGABYTE has accidentally confirmed this rumor.
RTX 4070 Ti Confirmed
Videocardz reports that via an EEC filing, GIGABYTE has listed its upcoming models for the RTX 4070 Ti and the RX 7900 XT/XTX. The latter has been confirmed by AMD and will be launched on the 13th of December. The former, however, is a new addition confirming that the RTX 4070 Ti indeed exists and is near launch. Here are all the SKUs listed:
RTX 4070 Ti
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti AORUS MASTER (GV-N407TAORUS M-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti AORUS ELITE (GV-N407TAORUS E-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC (GV-N407TGAMING OC-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING (GV-N407TGAMING 12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti AERO OC (GV-N407TAERO OC-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti AERO (GV-N407TAERO-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti EAGLE OC (GV-N407TEAGLE OC-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti EAGLE (GV-N407TEAGLE-12GD)
RX 7900 XTX
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900 XTX AORUS ELITE (GV-R79XTXAORUS E-24GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900 XTX GAMING OC (GV-R79XTXGAMING OC-24GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900 XTX GAMING (GV-R79XTXGAMING-24GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900 XTX Reference (GV-R79XTX-24GC-B)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900 XT GAMING OC (GV-R79XTGAMING OC-20GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900 XT GAMING (GV-R79XTGAMING-20GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900 XT Reference (GV-R79XT-20GC-B)
(Names via Videocardz)
The RTX 4070 Ti, What to Expect?
While we’re at it, the RTX 4070 Ti will feature 12GB of G6X memory, as per this filing. This confirms that the 4070 Ti is essentially a rebranded RTX 4080 12GB. The actual clocks may or may not change, but since that would have been quite the ordeal for AIBs, we expect ‘no’ as an answer.
Based on initial leaks, the RTX 4070 Ti will ship with 12GB of G6X memory across a 192-bit memory bus. The 4070 Ti will make use of NVIDIA’s AD104-400-A1 GPU with 7680 CUDA cores. A memory speed of 21Gbps would amount up to 504GB/s of effective bandwidth. One should note that this GPU is considerably slower than the RTX 3090 Ti in raw raster performance. A modest TDP of 285W should not need a PSU change. Pricing-wise, the RTX 4070 Ti may cost consumers upwards of $899.