HWINFO’s development team has been hard at work updating the monitoring and diagnostic program to operate with newly released hardware. Their most recent update prioritized compatibility with Intel’s future 14th Generation Core processors, also known as Raptor Lake Refresh.
With this upgrade, the program can now recognize individual SKUs, however, the names of these products have not been made public. The i9-14900K, i7-14700K, and i5-14600K SKUs are scheduled for availability in two months, but reports have already surfaced, revealing critical specifications.
In addition, the software has been updated to support the Granite Rapids and Sierra Forest series of next-generation Xeon CPUs, which will be used to run data centers in the year 2024. The changelog indicates that certain CPUs now have better monitoring capabilities.
Added Support for the 4060ti
Additionally, HWiNFO now correctly displays all pertinent statistics for the RTX 4060 Ti graphics card with 16GB of memory, which is great news for gamers who have selected for this configuration. The program has been updated to provide support for the recently launched RX 6650/6450M mobile GPUs aswell.
Those thinking about upgrading to the 14th Generation series should wait until at least October when those processors are expected to become available. The most recent release of HWINFO is available for download from the official website.
Listed down below are all the new features in the recent HWiNFO update.
HWINFO 7.60 Changelog
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on revised GIGABYTE B550 series.
- Added recognition of Renesas RAA229004.
- Enhanced fan speed monitoring on later MSI laptops.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6550M and 6450M.
- Extended physical drive limit to 256.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB.
- Added monitoring of DIMM temperatures on Ice Lake-SP, Sapphire Rapids, Emerald Rapids.
- Improved monitoring of Granite Rapids and Sierra Forest.
- Improved power monitoring on later NVIDIA cards with new drivers.
- Fixed a possible race condition in CPU monitoring on some Intel systems.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS ROG Strix G513I, G513Q, G713I, G713Q notebook series.
- Added reporting of AVX10 and APX ISA.
- Added ZHAOXIN KaiSheng KH-40000.
- Added Intel Raptor Lake Refresh SKUs.
- Added GIGABYTE AORUS theme (automatic, optional).
- Added detailed Memory Timings window (AORUS-branded).
- Added reporting of advanced GIGABYTE BIOS options and AGESA version (Z790+, X670+).