Discord is a communication platform for gamers. It has both text and voice chat features available for users. This was created to replace the other famous voice-over-internet-protocol (VOIP) apps that gamers use to talk to each other in real time. Discord provides many different features for the user to use other than just communication. Users can share pictures, links, and create bots to control the server channels. Users can log in to it with a username and they can add a friend to their server by inviting them with an inviting code. However, many users want to try a voice changer for discord to have some fun while playing video games.
Clownfish is a voice changer application that can change the sound of your voice through your microphone. This is free software and can be used for every application that uses a microphone. Voice changer applications are the trend these days; people upload videos with different voices on social media. It has a basic interface with everything in the reach of one click. Clownfish Voice Changer does not work with macOS yet.
Voice Effects List:
- Female pitch
- Helium pitch
- Baby pitch
- Fast Mutation
- Slow Mutation
- Custom pitch
- Male pitch
How to Download and Install Clownfish Voice Changer
Clownfish Voice Changer has both the 32bit and 64bit installation packages. It is more than just a voice changer. You will also get a Music player, Sound player, and Voice assistant. It also provides standalone plugins to extend your Clownfish Voice Changer usability. Follow the below steps to download Clownfish:
Note: Make sure you are using an operating system that Clownfish Voice Changer supports.
- You can download Clownfish voice changer by visiting their official website: Clownfish
- Click on the Download option on the site and choose the version you want to download.
- Open the download file and install Clownfish Voice Changer by following the installation instructions.
- It will close some services and start them back during installation.
How to Use Clownfish Voice Changer on Discord
Now that you have installed the Clownfish Voice Changer application on your system, it is easy to use it on the discord. Other than discord, it can also be used on Skype, Steam, TeamSpeak and other voice communicating applications. You can also change the voice one after another by just a single click on the Clownfish Voice Changer window.
- First, open the Discord application by double-clicking the shortcut on desktop or searching Discord through Windows search function.
- Now open the Clownfish Voice Changer by double-clicking the shortcut on the desktop.
- You will hear the sound but no window will pop up. However, you will find the Clownfish Voice Changer icon in the System Tray.
- Right-click on that Clownfish icon in the system tray and choose Set Voice Changer option.
- Here you can select any kind of voice that you want by just clicking on the icon. You can also adjust the pitch for your voice by clicking on Custom pitch.
- Now you can talk in discord and your voice will be just like the one you selected in Clownfish Voice Changer.