“Failed to find Roblox process on KRNL Exploit” is an error that appears for Roblox players when they attempt to play the game using the KRNL executor. This executor is a third-party software that enables users to exploit Roblox games, thereby allowing them to use cheats and hacks. This error indicates that the executor cannot locate Roblox. This issue only occurs on PCs.
Why this error appears?
This issue could be due to several different reasons related either to Roblox or your PC. These causes could stem from patches or errors on your computer.
- KRNL was patched:The main reason that could cause this issue is that the Roblox developers have patched the use of this executable. KRNL is continuously updated to work beyond these patches.
- Roblox is undetected: There might be various reasons your PC is unable to find Roblox. Either you haven’t installed it correctly, or there is a simple error. The game’s application needs to be correctly installed on your computer to work.
- Corrupted files:Some files on your computer might affect the game. In most cases, these files are temporary and stored in the game’s folder. You can delete them without further affecting the game.
How to fix this issue?
Fortunately, there are a few methods that will help you fix the “Failed to find Roblox process” on KRNL error. Here is a list of the methods that your need:
1. Run Roblox as administrator
This issue could appear when the game doesn’t have administrator permission when launching. It could affect the game because it doesn’t let your computer do the changes that it needs.
When Roblox is launched with administrator privileges, it allows it to make all the changes that it wants to be able to run the executive.
All you need to do is to launch Roblox with administrator privileges. You can open the game manually with admin privileges, but you have to repeat the process every time you open it. Fortunately, you can change some settings that will always open Roblox as an administrator.
Here is how you can do this:
- Find the Roblox icon and right-click on it, then click on Properties.
- Now you need to select the Compatibility section.
- Click on the box next to the Run this program as an administrator . You can also click the box next to Disable fullscreen optimizations because it might help with this issue.
- Click on Apply to save the changes, then click on OK to close the Properties tab.
- Now run the game as an administrator and see if the KRNL executor works now.
2. Use a script using Tampermonkey
Another method that you can use to fix this issue is to use a script that is dedicated exactly to this problem. This script allows you to play Roblox with the KRNL executive without encountering any problems.
To be able to install this script, you need a script manager extension on your browser. We recommend you use the Tampermonkey.
After the Tampermonkey extension is installed, you need to install the script and the problem should be fixed.
Here’s how you can install it:
- Search on your browser for the Tampermonkey extension and access the link. Make sure that is compatible with your browser.
- Click on Add to Chrome if you use a Chrome browser. If not, click on the specific button to install the extension.
- Now you need to paste the following link into the search bar of your browser:
- Click on the Install button to install the script.
- Restart your computer to ensure that the changes have been made.
- Now launch Roblox and the KRNL injector to see if the “Failed to find Roblox process” error has been fixed.
3. Delete the corrupted files
This problem could be also caused by some corrupted files that you have on your PC. These files could be temporary files related to the game or the injector.
You can find these files in the AppData folder. Deleting the files won’t affect the game at all because the files are cache files. There are stocked temporarily on your PC and will eventually be deleted automatically.
These cache files might conflict with the injector, causing it to not work. All you need to do is to delete them.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open a Run dialog box by pressing the Windows key + R and type ‘%appdata%‘.
- Scroll through the folder until you find the Krnl folder.
- When you see it, right-click on it and click on Delete.
- Now you need to go to the AppData folder. Use the button on the upper side to access it quickly.
- Access the Local folder.
- Search for the Roblox folder and open it.
- Look for the logs folder, right-click on it, and click on Delete.
Note: In case you use an antivirus, disable it before running Roblox.
- Now all that is left to do is to launch the game to see if the “Failed to find Roblox process” on KRNL injector error has been finally fixed.