Valorant isn’t for everyone. If you have tried playing this game and didn’t enjoy it, or if you are running low on disk space, uninstalling it might be a great idea since it takes up a decent amount of storage on your drive. Moreover, some players might choose to uninstall it temporarily for troubleshooting purposes and then reinstall it later.
Are you unable to uninstall Valorant?
Some users have recently reported difficulties uninstalling the game, and this is mostly due to the anti-cheat system “Riot Vanguard” that comes with the game. To uninstall Valorant, you must exit Vanguard first. So, if you are unable to uninstall Valorant, that might be the cause.
How can I completely uninstall Valorant?
Uninstalling Valorant is easy and straightforward, and it can be done quickly. Follow the steps below to uninstall Valorant in no time.
- Right-click the Valorant icon in the system tray on the Taskbar and choose ‘Exit Vanguard‘.
- Now, go to the Windows search bar and type ‘Control Panel’.
- Click on “Uninstall a program” under “Programs“
- Find Valorant in the list and right-click on it, then select ‘Uninstall’.
If followed correctly, Valorant should now be successfully uninstalled from your computer.
How can I reinstall Valorant?
If you ever wish to reinstall Valorant on your PC, simply follow the instructions below:
- Go to Valorant’s official website.
- Click the ‘Play free’ button.
- Now, sign in to your existing Valorant account.
- Select the ‘Download’ button to begin installing Valorant.