Apex Legends Mobile Error code 154140714 is an update failed error that usually occurs because of a down server or bad internet connection. Both Android and iOS users reported this issue. This article will help you in fixing this update error.
Here are some reasons why this error occurs on both Android and iPhone;
- Server outage: The down or outage server is the major reason. First of all, you should check if the server is down or not from their official website or Twitter handle the account. If there is any issue, you should wait for a couple of hours. Because the manufacturers will fix this issue by themselves
- Poor Internet Connection: The other reason for the update failed error is the bad internet connection. When the network is slow the game will not launch properly. So, to fix this issue, you can change the router, switch to Wi-Fi or Mobil data, sit closer to the router or disconnect other devices that are connected with the same router.
- Outdated App: The outdated game also causes this error. They do not support the new features of the game and cause game connectivity issues. So, it is important to keep the game updated. Moreover, device software should also up to date.
- Software Glitches: Sometimes, the app the Apex Legends Mobile game does not run properly because of bugs or some missing/crashed files. They do not detect the network connection properly. To fix this issue, you can reinstall the game in your system.
1. Check Apex legends Mobile Server Status
Before applying any troubleshooting technique, you should check the Apex Legend Mobile server status. When the server is down it causes an update error. Here are some steps to check the server status of the game;
- Open any internet browser and search for Apex legend server status.
- Now go to the official site. Check is there any issue available regarding the server or not. If yes, then the manufacturers are in middle to solve this issue. You need to wait for a couple of hours.
- But in case there is no issue listed down, you can use the following troubleshooting methods.
Moreover, you can go to Apex Legends Mobile Twitter handle, where you can get updates regarding the down server and their other information.
2. Check the Internet Connection
Check your internet connection and ensure that you are using a faster and quite stable internet to get a smoother Battle Royale gameplay. You need to sit near the router. Also, make sure that other devices aren’t hogging the Internet bandwidth because these devices interfere. So, the following steps can help you in switching to Wi-Fi.
- Open your mobile and click on the gear icon to open the mobile settings.
- Now click on Wireless & Networks. Then select the Wi-Fi option.
- And turn the toggle ON. Select your Wi-Fi. If the speed of your network is good, launch the game again.
3. Update Apex Legends Mobile and Device
If you are somehow running an outdated Apex Legend Mobile game version on your handset, then make sure to install the latest update. An outdated or crashed/corrupt game version can trigger several comparability issues. In addition, you should check system software updates. So, here are some steps that will help you in updating Apex Legends on your handset;
3.1 For Android users
- Open your phone and click on the play store.
- Now press the user id and then click on Manage app and Device.
- Check if there is any update available. Update the Apex legends Mobile.
- Once the update is complete, open the game again. Hopefully, it fix the issue.
3.2 For iPhone (iOS) users
- Open your phone and click on Apple App Store. Then click on the user id.
- From here, scroll down and search for Apex legends mobile game.
- Click on the update option. Now, wait for the complete update installation. And then relaunch the game on your phone.
4. Switch to a different Connection
When your server is down, there are chances of Apex Legend Mobile Error Code 154140714. in this case, go and change your internet connection. If you are using Mobile data such as 4G/5G, you should move towards Wi-Fi. You can use a hot spot or other Wi-Fi. Once you change the router, it will increase the bandwidth and the error will fix.
5. Reinstall Apex Legends Mobile
If you have applied all the above methods, but still receive the error. Then you should uninstall the game and reinstall it on your device. Sometimes, the Apex legends Mobile does not respond to any internet connection. For this, you should reinstall the game on your handset. Here are some steps that will help you in this process;
- Open your phone and click on the Settings app.
- Now go to Apps & Notifications and then select the App option.
- So, scroll down and click on Apex Legends Mobile game.
- Click on uninstall option and then press ok. The game will uninstall from your phone.
- Now to reinstall it. Go to the google play store and search for the game.
- So, click on download, it will take a few minutes. Once the game installs in your system, launch it again. Hopefully, it will fix the error.
6. Get EA Support
If you get the same error after applying all the fixes then contact EA support. The reason for the error could be different. The game manufacturer will help you in fixing the issue. You only need to drop your query on their website or submit the ticket. They will guide you about the issue properly.