Users receive this kind of error when one of the Dynamic Link Library (.dll) files are missing from the Windows operating system. These files are part of the operating system and are required by Windows to run certain other programs. These files are shared by multiple programs and act as a shared library to provide resources such as functions, classes, variables, and other resources like icons and images, etc. If xapofx1_1.dll is missing, it is probably due to the fact that either it has been misplaced by some other program or a malicious program has corrupted the file or damaged a Windows Registry. You might receive error messages like the below:
The program can’t start because xapofx1_1.dll is missing was not found. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
If you are trying to run a game and you get this error make sure that you have installed and updated your DirectX version because this can be due to a graphics file and also make sure you have updated your Windows Operating System. You can try the below methods if you are still getting this error.
Download a Fresh Copy of the Missing DLL file
In this method, we will download a fresh copy of the file from the web and will copy it from the official dll-files.com website and replace the file with the old one. This will get rid of the corrupt DLL file that is causing the application to crash. However, it is not recommended to change or delete the already existing DLL files because other programs might also be dependent on them and this could worsen the problem for the user. If you want to replace a DLL file, make sure you always download it from the official and trusted website as there are many websites on the web that contain malware that can infect your computer.
- Go to My Computer Properties and find out what version of Windows you are using, in this case, it is a 64-bit operating system.
- Go to www.dll-files.com and in the search bar, type the name of the missing DLL file and click search.
- Click on the file’s name from the search results and download the 64-bit or 32-bite file depending on your computer’s operating system.
- Now go to the following folder and copy and paste the file here (you will need administrator rights to perform this action).
- Now restart your computer and try to run the application.