What Is The Most Dangerous Writing App and How To Use It
For all the writers out there who often face it difficult to write continuously because of the ‘writer’s block’ might love this application here which is going to help them practice how they could avoid this pause and also improve their timing for writing. A writer takes a lot of time to get the right piece out of them. And often have to face certain pauses as they are unable to get it ‘right’.
The Most Dangerous Writing App, is a web application to help you brainstorm in a very different way. It will give you a time constraint to help you write better. And if you stop writing, all that you have written vanishes away in thin air. Yes, you read me right. You can set up a time at the beginning of your writing session which is your ‘session length’. And if you pause in between your writing session for a very long period.
Let’s go through the basics of how this website works.
- So, you open the Most Dangerous Writing App on your browser, and this is how it looks like. A very appealing interior I must say.
- First things first, to begin your work here on the app, you need to select a session length which can be selected right above the ‘Start Writing’ tab at the end of the screen. When you click on the pencil-like icon on the grey bubble, you will be asked to choose a session length. You can choose any of the options to see how you can do better every time.
- Press the Start Writing tab once you have selected your session length. And be prepared after you have clicked this tab because your timer starts ticking right after you click this icon. And once the screen in front of you changes to the one as shown in the image below, just begin writing where it says ‘start typing’.
- You can see the time running as you write, right on top of the page, as shown in the image below. When you pause for a little too long, the color of this moving timer changes to red which means that your session will end as you have paused during the session.
- And once I failed to meet the session requirements, that is not to pause for too long while writing, I was told this.
The purpose for such applications is not to put you down, but to help you become better at what you do, and in this case, it is your writing that is being polished. More than your writing, it is how you manage your time writing that is being improved.
Things to Take Under Consideration When Using The Most Dangerous Writing App
Since you are a writer, or even if you are not, being a student or someone who just has to write, you would want to avoid using this app for serious business like research papers and essays because you will probably lose everything that you have written if you stop for a long period of time. And by long here, it could mean less than a minute. Say, for instance, assuming you’re a research writer and are writing something while researching for it on the internet, by the time you go to another browser to look for something useful, there are a lot of chances that you will lose everything that you had written till this moment. And I know how frustrating that would be because it is not an easy task to write a well-researched research paper.
What Kind of Writing Pieces Should be Used for This App
If you plan to design an entire article on The Most Dangerous Writing App, then you might want to rethink your decision because this application, in my opinion, should only be used when you want to try to improve your writing timing and the thinking process. Writing an entire article on this app makes everything very risky as you probably will lose all of it within the blink of an eye and I am sure you don’t want that. Instead, use this application for brainstorming. Write sample pieces here to see how well you can do in 3-10 minutes of sessions. And how fats you can type. Challenge your abillity to complete a certain word limit within the time given and see how good you can do. This will be very helpful for you as a writer.