“Resampledmo.dll is missing” error occurs when a user installs an inappropriate program, starts or shuts down the Windows, or during the incomplete installation of windows. Resampledmo.dll files contain driver functions and a set of procedures that ensures that all programs are working properly. But this error could disturb the working of associated software. It can disturb the functioning of several programs.
Here are some reasons why Resampledmo.dll is missing error occurs;
- Misplaced/deleted files: When the Resampledmo.dll files delete from your system, they cause an error. To fix this issue you can download these files automatically or manually and can run them on your system.
- Faulty Application: Sometimes, the Resampledmo.dll files are present but the application is not working properly. It does not support any file and the error appears on the screen. In this case, you need to re-install the application.
- Corrupt Files: When the Resampledmo.dll files get corrupted, a missing error appears on the screen. These corrupt files do not support the programs or window installation process. Hence do not detect these files. To fix this issue you can download these files and place them in the required place.
- Malware software: The malicious attacks affect the performance of the system. They directly hit the important files. Thus the files get corrupted/crashed or replace the files with bugged ones. To fix this issue you can run scanning tools for virus protection.
- Damaged Windows Registry: The windows registry contains information regarding the applications and programs running in the system. But sometimes, it gets damaged and the problem can’t detect because the corruption introduces when the computer shut down or start. Therefore, the error occurs because of a damaged registry. You can edit the Windows registry to fix the issue.
1. Download the Resampledmo.dll manually
This error encounters when these files get deleted from your system. You can simply check your version and download the files accordingly. So, here are some steps that will help you in checking your required version and download the missing Resampledmo.dll.
- Check the version of the files required for your system. Once you know the version download it.
- Once you download the required version. Place the file in the required position such as Windows System Directory or inside the application/game installation folder.
- So, if you are still getting the error after placing the file you need to register it.
- To Register the Resampledmo.dll files, navigate to the following location; and paste the file here.
- Now open a command prompt and run it as an Administrator. Type the following command and hit the Enter key.
- Once it gets done close all programs. Restart your system and check if the problem is fixed
2. Run the Scanning Tool
When the system files get corrupted, you can run the scanning tools and detect the issue. This scanning tool will help in repairing the system files automatically. So, follow these steps in sequence;
- Click on the Start Menu and type CMD.
- Now right-click on Command Prompt and Run it as an Administrator.
- Now type the following command; the scanning will start. Wait for a few minutes.
- Once it gets complete; type the following command;
Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /restorehealth
- Press the Enter key to run the above command and wait for a few minutes. Then restart your system.
3. Fixing Corrupt Files by Performing System Restore
If you still face this error, you can perform the system restore method. This method will help you in restoring the windows to the date when these Resampledmo.dll files were not corrupt and the error did not occur. Restoring the windows cancel all the changes made to the files and you can recover the proper files. So, here are some steps you can follow to restore the window;
- First of all, launch the Run dialogue by pressing the Window key + R on the keyboard.
- Now type rstrui and press the Enter key. The System Recovery utility will open.
- Select the option that says, “Choose a different restore point”. And press the Next option.
- Now, select “show more restore point”. New options of date and time will appear. Chose the respective date before the error appears.
- Press the Next and then click on the Finish option.
- Restart your computer. The window will restore and the error will fix.
4. Scan your System for Malware:
The major reason for missing files error in your system is malware. The virus threats or malicious attacks corrupt the files and replace the system files with the bugged ones. So, to fix this issue you need to scan the computer and eliminate the virus threats from your system. Windows has a built-in feature named Windows defender. So, follow these steps to scan your PC using windows defender;
- Press Window Key + I from the keyboard and open the windows settings.
- Click on Privacy & Security then click on Windows Security.
- So, select Virus & threat protection and then click on a quick scan. (It will scan all the system files and detect the threat).
- Now go to Virus & threat protection settings and click on Manage settings. So, from here turn off the option.
5. It will save you from installing any malware when you download any application in your system. As this feature also defends your system, turn it on after some time.
5. Re-installation of Program
If you are still facing the issue, even after applying all the methods, there is a possibility that the program/application you want to run is corrupt. To fix this issue, you need to uninstall the program from your system and then re-install it from its authentic source. Once you re-install the program, all important files will recover and the error will ultimately get resolved.