Based on user need , we have listed methods below which will help to fix this issue: Both methods are easy to follow however use the one you like.
Apply Method 1 – Unpin from Start ( Removing Tiles ) , Apply Method 2 – Turning “ Live Tiles “ OFF if you don’t want to get regular update / Stop Tiles screen change / rotation .
Method 1: Unpin from Start
- Click Start Or Hold Windows Key
- Right Click on a Tile which you want to close
- Select “Unpin from Start” & left click on the tile.
This will remove Tile from start menu .
Method 2: Turning Live Tiles OFF
- Click Start or Press Windows Key once.
- Right Click on a Live Tile which you want to close
- Select “ Turn Live tile off ” under more option” & left click on that
Following method 2 Live Tiles will not get any further update , also animation effect will stop .which helps user who don’t want to get disturbed while working on Start screen.
You can also Customize Windows 10 Start Menu via Group Policy.