When your iPhone or iPad is disabled there can be a few problems that can happen and one of the most common ones is when you want to connect your iPhone to PC or Mac and you get “To Allow Access please respond on your iPhone” error message. In this condition when your iPhone is disabled it asks you to connect to the computer. When you connect your iPhone, the computer shows a message asking to allow the PC to sync information from iPhone. Next, when you click continue, an error message pops up that says that you must respond on your iPhone in order to allow access.
This error looks like a technical problem from Apple, and this becomes one of the most common problems for many users that have disabled iPhones. In this article, we will show you how to solve this error message in a few simple steps.
Method #1. Ignore the message and wait for the software to finish running on iPhone.
This may look like a useless method but it is very effective and iTunes is developed by Apple and its purpose is to help with your devices and make them run smoothly.
- Ignore the message and wait for the software to finish running on your iPhone.
- In the next few minutes, a message will pop up and it will ask you to trust this computer.
- Click on the Trust button. When you do this your device will be recovered and your error will be fixed.
As we said this is the easiest method to fix this common error and this is called trusting the software.
Method #2. Restore your iPhone to the Recovery Mode.
This method is effective but also when you restore your iPhone you will lose your data. So, the best thing is to make backup or if you have a backup that is recently made then you will have no worries about your data.
- Open iTunes.
- Check for Updates. For this method is essential that you have the latest version of iTunes in order to have the latest features of this software and not to have problems during the restore process. Open Help menu and then click on Check for updates option and wait for iTunes to check for available updates and if there is click Install.
- Now, get your iPhone and Turn it off. Press and hold the power button and slide to turn it off.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer. Use your USB cable but before you connect to the computer make sure that is working properly.
- Press and Hold the Power button until you see the Apple logo (You should hold it for about 10 seconds).
- Recovery message will appear on your computer. Click Restore button in order to restore your iPhone.
- Select restore from backup. Select your desired backup and all your data will be restored after the process is finished.
Note that this process is going to take more than a few minutes and you must be patient until it is finished.