It can be a terrifying situation when you are trying to reboot your iPhone when you get stuck and can’t get past the Apple logo. The main thing about this problem is that you cannot instantly diagnose what can cause this problem. Before your iPhone start to run and it is fully operational, there are few processes that your iPhone must run like checking memory, set up a number of internal components and even has to open some apps in order to check if they are running correctly. This problem can occur with every iPhone model from iPhone 4 to the newest models like iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max. In this how-to article, we will help you and show you how to deal efficiently with this problem.
Method #1. Charge Your iPhone.
The first thing you should try when you are facing this problem is to get your charger and plug into your device. The reason behind this problem can be the empty or not enough battery in order to get past the Apple logo.
Method #2. Force Restart Your iPhone.
Force restart your iPhone maybe won’t get past the Apple logo but if something is stuck the simplest and yet good solution can be restarting your iPhone. Restarting your device also can be helpful in other minor problems.
How to force restart iPhone 6 and earlier models.
- Press and hold the Power button and in the same time Home button. Hold for about 10 seconds until you start seeing Apple logo on the screen once more, and then release the buttons.
How to force restart iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume button in the same time. Hold for about 10 seconds until you start seeing Apple logo on the screen once more, and then release the buttons.
How to force restart iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR.
- Press Volume Up button and release quickly.
- Immediately after releasing the Volume Up button, press and hold Volume Down button and in the same time the Power button. Hold for about 10 seconds until you start seeing Apple logo on the screen once more, and then release the buttons.
Method #3. Restore Your iPhone with iTunes using Recovery Mode.
The iTunes software can be magical and can fix your problem.
- Open iTunes.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the software. Open the Help tab and click on Check for updates, if there is newer version click Install.
- Connect your iPhone to your Pc or Mac. Use the USB cable for charging your iPhone.
- Force restart your iPhone. We explained how to do it for each model in Method #2, but you should release the buttons when you see Connect to iTunes screen. This means that your iPhone is detected by the software in recovery mode.
- Click Restore. After iTunes recognizes your iPhone in recovery mode you will get two options in a pop-up window. Choose Restore and confirm. You should wait for the process to be finished.
Method #4. Use Other Software to Solve this Problem Like Alternative For iTunes.
There are other software’s that can be helpful if you can’t solve your problem with iTunes. This method is the last thing that you should do and you can try this only if the situation urgent and hopeless. We should also inform you that these software’s that we will list, may have features that are not free of charge and you should pay for them in order to use them.
- dr.fone (Windows).
- Syncios iPhone Transfer Tool (Windows).
- CopyTrans iPhone Transfer Tool (Windows).
- AnyTrans (Windows).
- iExplorer iPhone Transfer Tool (Mac and Windows).
Basically, all these are working in the same way. In order to work with them, you should download and install them on your computer.
1. First of all, as said before, you need to download and then install them on your computer.
2. The second step is to connect your device.
3. And then force restart your iPhone. And follow the next steps from the software.