‘Error 3005: Create File Failed with 32’ error is displayed when a user tries to launch a game that is protected by Easy Anti-Cheat and it occurs because the application fails to create a file in the folder where Easy Anti-Cheat is installed. It might also indicate a corruption of the software.
What Causes the “Error 30005: Create File Failed with 32” Error on Easy Anti-Cheat & How to Fix it?
We found the underlying causes to be:
- Sys File: Sometimes the sys file located inside the main folder where Easy Anti-cheat has been installed might be preventing the software from being able to create another file due to which the error is being triggered. This file only contains the launch data of a particular game at a particular time.
- Game Verification: Sometimes, the game that you are trying to launch might have gotten corrupted or some of its files might be missing due to which the error is being triggered. It is very important that all of the game files are verified by the Easy Anti-Cheat service before the game is launched. If the game has been installed through steam, the file integrity also needs to be verified.
- Service-Disabled: In some cases, the Easy Anti-Cheat service might have either been disabled by the user or by optimization software. However, the Games associated with the Easy Anti-Cheat Protection need this service to be up and running before they can be launched. If the service is disabled or its functionality has been limited, this error might be triggered.
- Anti-Virus: It is possible that the Anti-virus or the Anti-malware software that you have installed on your computer might be blocking the Easy Anti-Cheat service from being able to access the internet due to which the error is being triggered.
Solution 1: Deleting the SYS File
There is an SYS file located inside the Easy Anti-Cheat Folder that might be preventing the creation of any other file by the Easy Anti-Cheat Service. Therefore, in this step, we will be deleting that file and it will automatically be replaced by another. For that:
- Navigate to the folder where you installed Easy Anti-Cheat Service.
- Open the folder and right-click on the “EasyAntiCheat.sys” file.
- Select the “Delete” option to remove the file from your computer.
- Start the game and check to see if the issue persists.
Solution 2: Verifying Game
In some cases, the game file might be missing it might have gotten unverified due to which the error is being triggered. Therefore, in this step, we will be verifying the game through Easy Anti-Cheat. For that:
- Go in the EasyAntiCheat folder and launch the EasyAntiCheat.exe
- It will show up to select a game, then select the game you are facing issues with.
- Select Install or repair.
- Wait for the process to be completed and check to see if the issue persists.
Solution 3: Enabling Service
If the Easy Anti-Cheat service has been disabled by the user, it might prevent the game from being able to launch. Therefore, in this step, we will be starting that service. For that:
- Press “Windows” + “R” to open the Run prompt.
- Type in “services.msc” and press “Enter”.
- Double-click on the Easy Anti-Cheat service and select the “Start” button.
- Click on the “Startup Type” option and select “Automatic”.a
- Select “Apply” and then click on “OK”.
- Try to start the game and check to see if the issue persists.
Note: Disable the Antivirus installed on the system to avoid the game from being blocked.