Windows Store had some big issues when it was launched along with Windows 8. Although it was a nice move by Microsoft as their previous Windows OS i.e. Windows 7, didn’t have this facility, but it was a big disappointment for a majority of users because they couldn’t get it working.
Some people have faced this problem that the Windows store keeps connecting to the internet displaying a rotating dotted loading sign. After waiting hours for it to connect to the internet, it does get stuck at the loading sign and doesn’t display the Windows store interface.
So, this thing irritates the users as they cannot download their favorite apps using the store.
Solutions to Fix Windows Store Problem:
Windows Store problem can be resolved in a number of ways but the most suitable one is through the Command Prompt. So, follow the methods below in order to fix the Windows Store issue.
Method # 1: Re-registering the Windows Store Application
This solution is found to be the best one in order to fix Store. All you have to do is to re-register the Windows Store application inside Windows. In order to do this, you need to follow the instructions below.
1. Open the Command Prompt (Admin) by pressing Win + X shortcut key and selecting the command prompt application from the list. You can also type command prompt inside the search box.
2. After running the command prompt (admin), type or paste the following line of code inside CMD to re-register the Windows Store Application. Press the Enter key after typing.
3. After hitting the Enter key, type or paste the following code inside Command Prompt and press Enter key again. It would start the Store application and you would find it working properly.
Method # 2: Clearing the Store’s Cache Using Command Prompt
The first method will work in a majority of cases. If it doesn’t work, you can try this method in order to clear Windows Store’s cache files.
1. Open the Command Prompt again using Win + X shortcut key.
2. Type wsreset.exe inside the CMD and hit Enter key.
3. That’s it. Your Windows Store application will launch with bank display and after a few seconds, it will restart in a full-functioning condition.
Hopefully, both of these methods will resolve your issue related to Windows Store.