Ubisoft Announces the Year 6 Collector’s Case for Rainbow Six Siege
Diehard fans of Ubisoft’s tactical shooter can now show their love for the game through limited-edition merchandise, with a collector’s price tag to boot.
It’s hard to believe that Rainbow Six Siege is now almost six years old; even harder still that the game, through the roughest of beginnings, managed a comeback of astronomical proportions, with the game now even enjoying a booming esports scene.
To commemorate such a long-lasting stay at a time where games can consider themselves lucky to still be relevant after two years, Ubisoft has announced some very high-quality, limited and premium merchandise for the most devoted of operators. Called the Siege Year 6 Collector’s Case, this limited-edition merchandise is available for pre-orders on Ubisoft’s site, with only a limited number available to be sold. Check out the trailer for the Siege Year 6 Collector’s Case below.
The case’s contents
Included in the Siege Year 6 Collector’s Case are the following:
- A high-end Ubicollectibles® replica of Sledge’s iconic hammer, measuring 50cm (20”). Enjoy roleplaying as one of the game’s most notable soft breachers with this realistic tool.
- A Certificate of Authenticity including a thank you letter written and signed by the production team, to show their appreciation to the game’s biggest fans. It’s also numbered from 1 to 7000, the number of production units that will be produced.
- The Sparkle Tachanka Chibi straight out of the “Rainbow is Magic” event, a meme-worthy recreation of one of the most beloved operators of Siege.
- A gold colour key chain inspired by IQ, the emblematic GSG9 operator of Rainbow Six Siege.
- A set of 3 lithographs designed by talented artists from the Rainbow Six Siege community.
- A unique embroidered cloth patch to display that you are part of the Rainbow Six team
- The Collector’s Box with artwork inspired by Rainbow Six Siege.
In addition to this physical merchandise, the Collector’s Case will also come with special digital content that players will be able to unlock and use on the platform of their choice. These are:
- An exclusive Tachanka Sparkle Chibi charm inspired from the event “Rainbow is Magic” from the game Rainbow Six Siege
- The Tachanka Sparkle Bundle including the famous That Pink Camo uniform, The Unicorn headgear, TA-CHAN-KA charm and the Glitter Rainbow weapon skin for 9x19VSN and DP27
- Early Access to Zero Platinized Bundle including the Windbreaker uniform, Chrome-plated headgear and Tempered Alloy weapon skin for MP7, 5.7 USG and SC3000K
- Early Access to the outstanding Iana Byte Set including the Terminal Framework uniform, Terminal Program headgear, Aegis Gemini charm and Datum processor weapon skin for the ARX200
The Siege Year 6 Collector’s Case is now available for pre-order for $139.99. Only 7000 production units are available, so those interested should definitely check it out right away.