Google made a refresh to their smartphone line with the Google Pixel and Pixel XL. There are a ton of new features on Nougat-powered device like fingerprint gestures. Here is how you can take perfect screenshots on your Pixel.
Step 1: Taking the screenshot
- Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons instantaneously.
- Release the buttons after you see a smaller version of the screen grab you took.
Step 2: Accessing the Screenshots
You can instantly access the screenshots you took from the notifications tray. Follow the steps below if you want to access every screenshot you have taken.
- Launch Google Photos from your Pixel.
- Tap the three-line menu button at the top left side of the screen.
- Tap Device Folders.
- Tap the Screenshots You can perform actions on your screenshots from here.