Error 0x80041003 comes up when you boot Windows 7.
The complete error message is “Event filter with query “SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA “Win32_Processor” AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99″ could not be reactivated in namespace “//./root/CIMV2” because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected“
In this guide, i will list down two methods to fix the issue. The first one is to run a vbs script and the 2nd would be to run fix it from Microsoft.
Method 1: Run the VBS Script
1. Download fixeventid10.vbs by Clicking Here
2. Double click the VBS file and run it.
3. In the application log, clear any previous event id 10 logs.
4. Delete only those Event ID 10 logs for this specific error.
Method 2: Run the Fix IT from Microsoft
2. Download and run the fix it.
Test and see, the issue should now be resolved.