With the help of this article, you will be able to reset epson ink counter / pad errors. Simply follow the steps listed below.
1. Get the Epson L200 Reset/Adjustment Utility from the link below.
2. Extract the Epson Resetter.zip file to your desktop and locate the Adjprog.exe file. Double click this file to run the utility.
3. Select Particular Adjustment Mode and then choose Waste ink pad counter from the Maintenance tab.
4. Now click the Check button to get the counter stats and then place a check on the counter you want to reset (Main Pad, FL Box OR Ink Tube) and then click the Initialization button to clear the counter.
5. A pop-up will appear to confirm that the reset has been initiated adn complete. Click OK and restart the printer.
6. Now click on the “Check” button again to see the resetted counter stats.
This utility also has several other options which includes Adjusting EEPROM Data Copy, Initial Setting, Head ID Input, Top margin adjustment, angular adjustment, Bi-D adjustment PF band adjustment, Cleaning/Ink Charge, Small ink reset counter, shipping setting, EEPROM dump.