With the new Spider-Man game being released in the same year as the “Avengers: Infinity War”, some kind of promotional collaboration was kind of expected and that is exactly what we saw in the trailer for the game. Along with many other bonuses and features that are being offered on the pre-order of the Spider-Man game, the Iron Spider-Man Suit is one of them.
As you all may remember, it is the same suit that Tony Stark designed for Peter Parker but he refused to take it at the end of the movie Spider-Man: Homecoming. He will probably be using the same suit in Infinity War. In total, three different Spidey suits will be available on pre-order, the second out of which has more of a hoodlum kind of look to it with Spider-Man wearing a jacket and sneakers. Rest of the bonuses that gamers will get to cherish on the pre-order and below:
- Spidey Suit Pack*- Gain instant in-game access to three suits that alter your appearance and unlock new suit abilities.
- Skill Points– Get a head start on your web-slinging experience by having skill points to unlock abilities from the start if the game like active finishers, web graph or faster web swinging.
- Early Unlock of a Spider-Drone Gadget– Unleash a mobile Spider-Drone to distract and web your enemies.
- Spider-Man PS4 Custom Theme– Customize your PS4 with artwork from legendary comic book artist Adi Granov.
- Spider-Man PSN Avatar– Represent your PSN profile online with the bold White Spider icon for your PSN avatar.