The Galaxy Note 7 made a debut this year as featured an iris scanner but a major battery fiasco led to a global recall of all Note 7 units. It’s advised to return your Galaxy Note 7 for cash or a replacement.
Usually, the initial setup of a Android phone allows you to add only a Google account. This guide shows you to add an email account regardless of your email service provider whether you’re adding a Gmail, Yahoo, or Exchange account.
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down the Settings list and tap Cloud and Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, which is the last item on the list.
- Select the name of the account you’d like to add.
- If you’re adding a Gmail account, tap Google.
- If you’re adding a Microsoft Exchange account, tap
- If you’re adding other email accounts, tap Email.
- Type in your email address and password in the fields and then tap Sign In.