GIGABYTE has recently registered 11 models for the RTX 4090 at the EEC (Eurasian Economic Commission). This shows that NVIDIA’s RTX 4090 is already in production from AIB partners along with the FE From NVIDIA themself.
EEC can be considered merely as a registry where companies assign trademarks for their upcoming products. However, it serves as a source of authentication because even in the past many SKUs from various companies have been leaked after getting registered. GIGABYTE becomes the first to register their Add In Board (AIB) variants for the kingpin RTX 4090.
- GV-N4090AORUSX W-24GD (GIGABYTE AUROS XTREME WATERFORCE)
- GV-N4090AORUSX WB-24GD (GIGABYTE AUROS XTREME WATERBLOCK)
- GV-N4090AORUS X-24GD (GIGABYTE AUROS XTREME)
- GV-N4090AORUS M-24GD (GIGABYTE AUROS MASTER)
- GV-N4090AORUS E-24GD (GIGABYTE AUROS ELITE)
- GV-N4090GAMING OC-24GD (GIGABYTE GAMING OC)
- GV-N4090GAMING-24GD (GIGABYTE GAMING)
- GV-N4090EAGLE OC-24GD (GIGABYTE EAGLE OC)
- GV-N4090EAGLE-24GD (GIGABYTE EAGLE)
- GV-N4090WF3OC-24GD (GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 3X OC)
- GV-N4090WF3-24GD (GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 3X)
(Model names : Videocardz)
RTX 4090 Arriving Soon
This essentially means that RTX 4090 is en route and ready for arrival this year. 11 models from GIGABYTE seems excessive with non-OC and OC modesl here and there, although it is highly unlikely we’ll see all of them.
As a reminder, the RTX 4090 ships with 24GB of G6X memory equipped with the AD102 GPU. This beast was tested in TSE a few days ago and was 3x faster than the RTX 3080. Such raw performance will crush every game put in its way for many years, furthermore, Lovelace is much more effficient than Ampere at higher power consumptions.
NVIDIA plans to hold a GTC Keynote on the 20th of September where Jensen may announce the RTX 4000 series. The initial launch should only comprise of the RTX 4090, RTX 4080 and the RTX 4070. Are you excited for Lovelace? We here at Appuals will keep you up to date as each detail unveils.