Rainbow Six Siege’s upcoming Operation Phantom Sight is yet to see its full reveal, but due to a mishap on Ubisoft’s part, we already know a lot about the new content. After Ubisoft accidentally enabled the test servers, players were able to explore the new operators Warden and Nøkk to their heart’s content. Not only that, but the long awaited Kafe Dostoyevsky rework was included in the test server. Those who were able to access the server before Ubisoft quickly disabled them were able to spot all that’s changed in the new Kafe.
Numerous players who logged on to the test servers have shared a detailed walkthrough of the map. Check out this video by Durandal AI showcasing the entire map, or keep reading to learn exactly what’s changed.
As Kafe saw a full map rework, and not just a map buff, almost the entire play area was changed. Most of the changes were made to the third floor bar area and the entire first floor. Some places that were left mostly untouched include the piano lounge, train museum, mining room, and the dining room.
- Kitchen and Prep Room completely remodeled.
- Bakery split into main Bakery and Small Bakery.
- The main dining room door now leads into a new room called Reception.
- Dining Room split into a new VIP Section that connects to white hallway.
- New Laundry Room adjacent to red stairs connects to Reception via a window.
- The dining room staircase leading to Pillar Room moved to the north of the room.
- Mostly aesthetic changes to train museum, mining room, and dining room.
- Hatch in dining room slightly offset to account for new location of Kitchen freezer.
- Laundry and Reading Room unchanged.
- Cigar Lounge, white hallway, and freezer unchanged. Bar Backstore hatch located above Reading Room removed.
- Two new balconies called Cocktail Balcony and Cigar Balcony now overlook second floor’s Pillar Room. These balconies allow defenders to take cover from attackers sitting on the skylight.
- North wall of Cigar Shop removed; now leads into Cigar Balcony.
- New roof hatch just above Cigar Balcony.
As with all map reworks/buffs, Kafe Dostoyevsky now features a total of four playable bombsites. The new bombsite is located in Pillar Room and Reading Room on the second floor.
Expect to learn more about the new Kafe during Operation Phantom Sight’s full reveal on May 19th.