Word of Warcraft (WoW) is an online multiplayer game that is very famous and played worldwide. The game has a subscription-style of gaming and it can be renewed every month. This is unique but still, a lot of players buy this pass regularly because of the great gameplay experience offered by the game. Quite recently, the game has introduced a “World of Warcraft Classic Beta” that was being given only to selected players.
However, later it was announced that the Classic mode will be provided to all players with an active WoW subscription. A quote from the game’s website:
Access to WoW Classic is included in and available to all players with an active World of Warcraft subscription—no additional purchase required.
How to Opt for World of Warcraft Classic?
There is an option to install either the normal “World of Warcraft” or the “Word of Warcraft Classic” in the Blizzard application and in the following steps we will be teaching you the exact method to download, install and play the game on your computer.
- First of all, you need to download the “Blizzard Launcher” from here.
- After the launcher has been downloaded, click on the “Battle.net-Setup.exe” to install it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and remember to create a desktop icon for convenience.
- Log-in with your account and make sure that you have purchased the WoW subscription before continuing.
- Launch the Blizzard Launcher and click on the “Games” tab.
- Select the “World of Warcraft” option from the left tab.
- Click on the “World of Warcraft“ option and select the “World of Warcraft Classic” button.
- Click on the “Install” button and the download process will start.
- After the download finishes, wait for the game to be installed.
- Once the game is installed, you will be able to play the World of Warcraft Classic mode provided that you have bought the subscription on your account.
You can buy their subscription from here.