When you try to install Office 365, 2016 or 2013 from your online Office account after removing a previous version of Office or after an upgrade to your operating system and you see the error 0-1011 (0); this technically means that traces and left overs from the last install are not allowing the new install to go through, it may also mean that the previous install of Office is corrupt.
To fix the error follow these simple steps below:
1. Click Here to download the Fix IT Tool From Microsoft
2. Run the download diagnostics file and proceed with the instructions on screen to remove / uninstall Office.
3. A black window will open showing the progress (let it stay open) for a few minutes until the diagnostics returns a message telling you that the Office product has been uninstalled.
4. After it has been uninstalled; close the open windows and go to your Office site to re-download the Office Setup and run it.
5. Once it runs; it should go through the entire process without the error.