Error code 12152-4 indicates that Office 365 cannot be installed. The issue is most commonly seen on MiFi connections where the IP address scheming is IPv6. The IPv6 settings of the network adapter prevents the system from downloading and installing Office 365.
Office 365 errors do not indicate any specific cause; the fixes and solutions are based on user experience and research.
In order to fix the issue follow these steps below:
1. Hold the windows key and press R
2. Type ncpa.cpl and click OK
3. Right click your network adapter and select Properties
4. Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click OK.
5. Now re-run the setup and it should install fine.