NZXT Releases An Insane Limited Edition Rainbow Six Siege Themed PC Case
NZXT, a very renowned PC case manufacturer has released special edition cabinets based on many big multiplayer games in the past. This time for it’s sixth entrant they have collaborated with Ubisoft for a limited edition NZXT H510 Siege case.
Looking at the renders here, NZXT has encapsulated the game’s vibe well, with the classis wooden barricade design on the right and the steel reinforcement design for the PSU shroud on the left. There’s also the iconic Rainbow 6 logo on the front, which will be illuminated. Did we mention? You also get a breach charge themed puck!
This H510 case features a barricade on one side and reinforcement on the other. This case is unlikely to be breached due to all-steel construction plus a signature PSU shroud. There is tactical builder-friendly cable management for certain operators. Standard deployment includes a full tempered-glass side panel to showcase your reinforced build and challenge those who would lay siege.
Apart for the design, it’s a general H510 case with the same specifications.
- Dimensions W: 210 mm H: 460 mm D: 428mm (with feet)
- Material(s) SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass
- Weight 6.6kg
- Motherboard Support Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX
- Front I/O Ports 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x Headset audio Jack
- Filters All Air Intakes
- Included Accessories Installation screws
- 10x Cable ties
- 1x Headset Audio Jack splitter (4 pole to 3 pole)
- Drive Bays 2.5”: 2+1
- 3.5”: 2+1
- Expansion Slots 7
- Radiator Support Front: 2x 140 or 2x 120mm with Pull
- Rear: 1x 120mm
- Fan Support Front: 2 x 120 / 2 x 140mm
- Top: 1x 120mm / 1x 140mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
- Rear: 1x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
- Fan Specs Aer F120 (Case Version)
- Speed: 1200 ± 200 RPM
- Airflow: 50.42 CFM
- Noise: 28 dBA
- Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- Clearance Cable Management: 19-23mm
- GPU Clearance: Up to 381mm w/o front watercooler installed, up to 325mm with front watercooler installed
- CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
- Front Radiator: 60mm
- Rear Radiator: 60mm
- Reservoir & Pump: Up to 180mm (Along cable bar), Up to 86mm (Along bottom panel)
Pricing and Availability
The case is priced at $250 USD and production will be limited to 500 units only. As for value, it’s hard to ascertain for novelty products such as these. The normal NZXT H510, which is basically the limited edition case without the design retails for around $80 USD.
NZXT usually has great finishing on these limited edition builds, so the asking price here isn’t really unreasonable. The case is available for purchase now and you can buy it here.