NZXT is mostly known for making great PC cases and cooling solutions but the company jumped into the motherboard market recently. It seems that the company is here to stay as it just announced the NZXT N7 Z390 motherboard. We already have the Best Motherboards For i9 9900k so get more info on the Z Series there.
The NZXT N7 Z390 motherboard is based on the Z390 chipset so it supports overclocking and will support the new top of the line Intel 9900K CPU that comes with 8 cores and 16 threads. Other than that, the motherboard has the following specifications that you might be interested in:
- CAM-powered features for lighting and fans.
- HUE 2 digital RGB lighting control.
- GRID+ digital fan control.
- All-metal cover available in black and white.
- Integrated rear I/O shield.
- Adaptive Noise Reduction for optimized cooling and noise balance.
- Compatible with Intel 8th/9th Generation Core i9, Core i7, Core i5, and Core i3 processors.
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560 Gigabit wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5.
- Intel Optane Memory Ready.
- Two M.2 connectors for storage devices.
- Multi-GPU support with AMD CrossFireX Technology.
- Supports memory speeds of up to 3866+ MHz and Intel XMP 2.0.
- 8-channel high-definition audio.
There is also an optional Fallout-themed Nuka-Cola cover that you can use in order to customize your motherboard. This is an exclusive design so you will not get it anywhere else and it will also cost you a pretty penny. The Fallout-themed Nuka-Cola cover for the NZXT N7 Z390 motherboard will cost you $50.
This might seem a lot for a motherboard cover but then again, this is a level of customization that you will not be able to buy anywhere else. If you are a Fallout fan then this is something that you should check out. An image of the cover is included below:
If you already have the H700 Nuka-Cola Limited Edition Case then this is what you need in order to complete your build. The MSRP of the NZXT N7 Z390 motherboard itself is $279.99, so you will pay $329.98 for the motherboard and the Fallout cover.
While this pricing does seem to be a bit steep, I am sure that the enthusiasts are not going to mind and they are going to buy it if they have the money.