There have been quite a few major game releases this month and Rage 2 is also due on 14th May. Nvidia in preparation has released a game ready driver today, which is version 430.64 WHQL.
This driver should provide optimized gameplay for upcoming titles on day 1. RAGE 2, Total War: Three Kingdoms, and World War Z are the focus games in this driver release. Along with game optimizations, there are also a few bug fixes.
- Fixes higher CPU usage by NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced in 430.39 driver. 
- [3DMark Time Spy]: Flickering observed when benchmark is launched. 
- [BeamNG]: The application crashes when the game is launched. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game freezes when launched in SLI mode. 
- [Hitman 2 DirectX 12]: The game crashes. 
- The desktop flickers when videos are played on the secondary monitor. [2552316
- Added support for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (includes Variable Rate Shading)
Added support for the following products:
• GeForce GTX 1650 desktop
• GeForce GTX 1660 Ti notebook
• GeForce GTX 1650 notebook
- Added support for seven new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
NVIDIA Control Panel -> Set Up Multiple Displays page
- Added controls for merging two portrait monitors into a third landscape monitor.
Software Module Versions
• HD Audio Driver – 188.8.131.52
• NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
• GeForce Experience – 184.108.40.206
• CUDA – 10.1
• Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940.0
• DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.953.0
There are a few bugs in this release, when Vertical Sync setting is set to Adaptive Sync (half refresh rate), V-Sync works only at the native refresh rate after rebooting the system. Also, this driver release causes random crashes in Sniper Elite 4. You can download the driver here.