E3 2018 is just around the corner and Nvidia is hyped for the event. The Nvidia GameReady Contest for E3 2018 is back and here we are going to look into all the prizes that you can win and what you have to do in order to enter into the competition.
The following are all the prizes that you can win through the Nvidia GameReady contest this E3 2018:
- A $5,000 Custom PC with a one-of-a-kind NVIDIA Ansel wrap from NZXT
- One of 50 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPUs with unique ShotWithGeForce backplates from V1Tech
- One of 50 GeForce GTX 64GB USB Drives
- Logitech G703 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, Powerplay Charging Station, G513 Keyboard, G560 RBG PC Speakers and a G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
- ASUS 144Hz 4K G-SYNC HDR Monitor
- Corsair Crystal Series 280x PC Case & LL Series Fan
- Toshiba OCZ RC 100 M.2 SSD and XS700 External SSD
- Astro headsets including A40 with ModKit or wireless A50, Wireless A20 and A10
- Anarchy-X DDR4 3200 MHz Desktop Memory from PNY
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV
- An exclusive beta key to GeForce Now service
Other than that you can also win game codes. The games that you can win are as follows:
- Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition
- The Crew 2
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Destiny 2
- The Forge Arena (with a bonus NVIDIA-unique weapon skin!)
Nvidia has released game ready drivers for Vampyr so you should update your drivers. Other than that if you buy a GTX 1080 Ti or 1080 then you will also get a copy of The Crew 2. In order to win the above-mentioned prizes what you need to do is tweet @NVIDIAGeForce using the hashtags #GameReady and #E32018, while talking about a game that’s either coming to PC or that you’d like to see on PC.
Other than that you can subscribe to the Nvidia GeForce YouTube channel and comment on the videos that are related to E3. Some of these products are really cool and I for one would be interested in getting an Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti. I am sure that there are plenty of other people that feel the same way as well.
Let us know what you think about the Nvidia GameReady Contest for E3 2018 and what you would like to win.