For all those who don’t know what Microsoft To-Do is, Microsoft To-Do is a cloud-based task management application. As Microsoft puts it, “Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to empower you to create a simple daily workflow.”
Today Microsoft released a new update for it’s Microsoft To-Do app which featured a series of new features. The update was released across all platforms, namely being Windows 10, Android and iOS.
Different Features were introduced to the various platforms. The most eye-catching features include the addition of new emojis on the Windows 10 app. Moreover, a brand new full-screen menu for the IOS version and lastly Cortana’s ability to add tasks and reminders in the Microsoft To-Do app.
Apart from this, Android users get a major breakthrough, as now they have the ability to add file attachments to their notes. The app has been updated to meet Android 8.0 standards with the implementation of a To-Do tile in the notification bar which enables users to swiftly create tasks.
All of the release notes:
- New Emojis added to the emoji picker
- Larger emoji selection can be accessed by pressing the Windows key + . to open the Windows emoji keyboard.
- Adding your Outlook or Office 365 account as a connected service to Cortana will enable the use of Cortana to add new remainder and tasks.
- The sidebar has been updated, which now allows for a full-screen experience on the iPhone.
- Sidebar can be used to leave or delete a list on the iPhone and iPad.
- Attachments can now be added onto a task on your personal list, photos can be added directly from the phone.
- Swiftly add a task through the To-Do tile(Android 8.0+) in the notification bar.
- Add Deadlines, reminders and recurrence when you create a task via the rich entry bar.
- List names are no longer cut off due to having a small screen size and big device font size.
- Accessibility and bug fixes have been made.
Without a doubt Microsoft-To-Do has come along since it’s launch in 2017. It will be interesting to see what other things Microsoft has planned for the application in the future, You can download the new updated Microsoft-To-Do app now from the Play Store, App Store or the Microsoft Store.