Microsoft has gone on to release a new cumulative update for PCs running on Windows 10 version 1803, I.e. Windows 10 April 2018 update. This new KB4100403 is an OS Build 17134.81, and its update includes quality improvements and updates for Microsoft HoloLens for OS Build 17134.80, that has been released on 22nd May 24, 2018.
Given below are the lists of improvements which is included in this update as per the official blog:
- Addresses an issue in Internet Explorer that might cause communication between web workers to fail in certain asynchronous scenarios with multiple visits to a web page.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue where closed-caption settings are preserved after upgrade.
- Addresses a reliability issue that may cause Microsoft Edge or other applications to stop responding when you create a new audio endpoint while audio or video playback is starting.
- Addresses an issue that may cause Windows Hello enrollment to fail on certain hardware that has dGPUs.
- Addresses an issue with power regression on systems with NVMe devices from certain vendors.
Keep reading for more news related to Microsoft.