Infinity Ward recently pushed a new update for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, addressing some immediate issues with the game. This also brings updates to weapon balance, nerfing the MP5 and M4. The playlist has also been updated with a new deathmatch domination mode.
Deathmatch Domination, Gunfight Custom, weapon tuning, Shipment fixes, and more are now live with today's playlist update and patch! Click the link for patch notes! #ModernWarfare https://t.co/hxmkeM6B3x pic.twitter.com/ttKEB6Wwo3
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) January 28, 2020
- Added Deathmatch Domination!
- Added Gunfight Custom!
- Shipment 24/7 is back! (Replaces Shoot the Ship)
- Removed Winter Docks
- Moved Capture the Flag into the Quick Play Filter
- MP5: Reduced headshot multiplier, Small reduction to 10mm range
- M4: Small damage decrease to reduce headshot effectiveness, Small range decrease
- M13: Range increase, Small reduction to horizontal recoil, Small damage increase to boost headshot effectiveness
- Crossbow: Players are able to shoot down an enemy Support Helo with only 3 Thermite Bolts. This has been adjusted; 5 to take down a VTOL and 6 to take down a Support Helo and Chopper Gunner
- Fix for an exploit in Ground War via ATV
- Fix for missing character model on the LA OpTic CDL skin
- Shipment: Spawn tuning to reduce the frequency of instant deaths and spawn traps. Adjustments to spawn positions around the edge of the map for all modes. New spawn logic for Domination.
- When using keyboard and mouse, a controller button prompt will appear to access the Social Menu while matchmaking. On PC with a PS4 controller, the button prompt will appear as an Xbox prompt. This has been fixed