When you purchase a new EN-9130TX LAN Card, you may have to install a graphics driver from the vendor’s website. The driver for this hardware does not come with an auto installer or an executable hence needs to be installed manually. In this article, we’ll show you how install the driver on your Windows device.
- Go here and download the driver from there. 9120TX_xxx (Windows 7) is what you should choose for your Windows system.
- Press the Windows Key + R on your keyboard and type msc to open the Device Manager. On Windows 8 and newer versions of Windows press the Windows Key + X and then Select Device Manager.
- Locate the Network adapters entry and click on the arrow next to it to expand it. You’ll see your LAN Card with an exclamation sign against it. If you don’t see any exclamation, just double-click on the device.
- On the Properties window, select the Driver tab and click on Update Driver.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then select the path to the driver you extracted. This should be in your Downloads folder.
- Click on Next and wait while the driver is located and installed. Once installed successfully, reboot your PC and start using your network card.