Not everybody knows this but Netflix contains a different library of movies and TV shows for every different country/region that it is active in. In theory, you can get access to Netflix by using any traditional geographical VPN and accessing the site from there.
To counter this technique used by viewers, Netflix has placed a huge VPN detection system in place. It automatically detects if a user is using a VPN and bans that IP. That IP, since it is associated with the VPN, automatically gets added to the banned pool.
The VPN engineers, Netflix, and users are in reality going around in a circle. VPN engineers come up with a workaround which slips past the VPN detection system in Netflix. Netflix in return identifies the vulnerability and fixes it. This causes the VPN engineers to R&D again and work with a fix.
There are still several reliable methods which can give you access to another country’s Netflix and allow you to watch shows.
Unblock Netflix using CyberGhost
There are several third-party software available which can unblock Netflix for you and let you watch any show from any geographic library. However, like mentioned above, many of them still get their servers blacklisted which results in downtime. VPN software like CyberGhost has dedicated streaming VPNs which guarantee viewership without any interruption. Take a look below on how to install CyberGhost on your computer and view Netflix.
- Download CyberGhost from (here).
- After downloading the VPN, install it on your computer. You might be asked for proper permissions. Make sure that you are logged in as an administrator and there provide all the permissions needed.
- Once you have installed CyberGhost on your computer, launch it and your credentials necessary. You can also create an account directly from the application (if not already made). Select For streaming using the left navigation pane.
- Here you will be shown different VPNs available for streaming. As you can see, the US server is optimized to run Netflix. Select it and click the power button present at the right-pane.
- Launch your browser and try accessing Netflix from another country. Happy streaming!