Being a teacher myself, I have been through a lot of trouble finding the best material online for the grades that I have taught in the past. Yes, you find everything on Google, but it also requires a lot of research for you, including you going through various websites to finally have found the data or the resources that you were looking for since the past one or two hours. Problem Attic is a website for such teachers, who need assistance in making a good and informative test/quiz or a simple worksheet for their students without wasting too much time on the internet, researching.
Why Use Problem Attic
- It has a huge database of questions that can be used by you on the worksheets or tests for your class.
- All the questions that you will look at here at Problem Attic are sorted according to the subjects which makes your search even easier.
- Availability of papers from the past to help you make a paper up to the mark.
- The easiest procedure to use the website and create a quiz easily without much hassle.
How Does Problem Attic Work
- It is a simple 4 step procedure where all you need to do is choose the questions that you want to have on your paper/test/quiz that you are making.
- Now once you have selected the questions from the different parts, you can set an order for these questions, that is, you will now arrange the questions in the order of events or the order of however you want it to be.
- Step 3 is to format the questions as they have been assembled by you. For instance, you can change the font, add a header, bold a text or whatever it is that you need to do to a document to make it look more professional. You cannot just let the document be in its raw form. Especially when you are a teacher, you need to make sure that you present your work in the most perfect form for the students to learn from their teachers.
- Lastly, print! And you are done with the paper.
If you want to learn more about how you can use Problem Attic, look at the images shared below.
- Sign Up for Problem Attic on their website to access the database for questions.
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Choose a subject by clicking on it.
- Choose a topic or an exam.
- The number of problems/questions you add will show on the top of the screen.
- Click on Arrange from the left panel, and drag and arrange the questions. You can click on the red icon under each question to delete that question.
- Format, use the options as shown in the image to format the paper that you just designed.
- Once you are done with the selection of questions, arranging and formatting of the test, you can now save it as a PDF and get it printed.