When you need to buy and give some gift to your friends or family can be a real nightmare, but in recent times is getting easier because there is more choice especially in the Apple world. We all know someone that needs a gift card in order to buy better music and watch better movies so the best solution is to give them iTunes gift card. No matter how did you get your iTunes gift card, whether for birthday, Christmas or some different reason you need to know how to use that gift card. In this article, we will show you how to use your iTunes Gift Card and also a suggestion what you can buy with it.
Method #1. Use iTunes Gift Card with iTunes.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Check for Updates. Open Help tab on the upper menu and choose from there Check for Updates. iTunes automatically will check for updates and if there is newer version pop up will appear and will ask you to Install it.
- If you don’t have iTunes Account create one. Click on Store menu, then choose to Create Apple ID and click Continue and wait until the process is finished.
- If you have an account Sign in or if you have used iTunes before the software will remember you. You can Sign in using your Apple ID and you will need to enter your Apple ID password.
- Select the Music tab on iTunes. It is located on the bottom menu.
- Find the Redeem icon and click on it.
- Enter the promo code or the iTunes gift card number into the text field.
- Click on a Redeem button. In the right top corner.
Method #2. Use the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select the Featured tab. It is located on the bottom of your screen.
- Find and Click the Redeem icon. You will need to scroll down to the bottom of your screen.
- Enter the promo code or iTunes gift card number into the text field.
- Click on a Redeem button. It is located in the top right corner.
These two methods are really easy and straightforward and we don’t expect to have problems with either one of them. Now you know how to use iTunes gift cards on your device and your computer.