Google Calendar, is most used and most user-friendly app that exists today. Although Apple also offers a Calendar app that users can schedule events and activities, the users of iPhone require to have another option in their phones like the Google Calendar app. Many users have problems to sync calendars and in this how-to article, we will show you how to sync Google Calendar with your iPhone in a few simple steps.
- Open Settings find and open Accounts & Passwords.
- Open Add a new account. There will be a few options to choose from like iCloud, Yahoo, Google, and others.
- Select the option Google. Enter your account and password and sign in. You have to verify your account.
- Sync your Calendar. After login, you can choose what you want to sync. You can choose from Contacts, Mail, Calendar, and Notes. If you want to sync just Calendar slide to the right.
- Google Calendar will be synced. After a few minutes, Google will automatically sync to your iPhone Calendar.
- Open your Calendar Application.
- Tap on Calendars tab on the bottom of your screen. This will display a list of all your Calendars that your phone has access. This will include all calendars, private, public and shared that are linked with your Google Account.
- Choose what calendars that you want to appear when you open your iPhone Calendar app. You have multiple options on how to organize them. Adjust color change the list order, rename the calendars and so on. When you are ready just tap Done.