In this guide, I will demonstrate you step-by-step “How to Jailbreak your iPhone 6 device” you will only require an Operating System (Mac/Windows) & a USB cable. The entire process will hardly take 10 minutes if you follow the instructions carefully.
Before we begin, make sure you have iOS version 8.1 or greater installed on your device in order to jailbreak your device. You can update your iOS from iTunes by connecting your phone to your computer/mac and opening iTunes.
1. When the application “TaiG” is downloaded in the computer, it will be in .Zip format, extract it at the same location where you have downloaded the setup in .Zip file.
2. Open the settings on your device. Scroll down and open “Touch ID and the passcode” Locate the “Simple Passcode” toggle and turn it OFF.
3. Next up, Go to Settings > iCloud and turn off the “Find my Phone” option.
4. Now connect your device to computer with USB cable. Just for precautionary measure you should manually backup your data using iTunes.
5. Open up “TaiG” application on your computer whilst the device is connected to the operating system.
6. When the TaiG application is running on the computer, it will automatically detect the iPhone 6 attached to the computer. Now uncheck the bottom checkbox as shown in the screenshot below in order to stop TaiG App store from being installed.
8. During the time jailbreaking process is taking place. DO NOT shut down your computer or disconnect your device from computer, which might result in: Damaging your device’s software.
9. Upon reaching 100% your device will reboot and there will be Cydia application on your Springboard. Congratulation! Your device is now officially jailbroken.