Office 2016 is the suite of all the applications Word, excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, outlook and many more. Which helps the organizations, corporates & students to make their spreadsheets, documents, slides and manage emails and much more. Office 2016 is developed by Microsoft.
The problem is occurring on MAC OSX and the problem is Office 2016 activation is not working. Which is caused after the MAC OSX released an update in mid of December latest version of (OSX Sierra (10.12.2)) which caused the problem keychain access. So, we have the solution for this error. We are going to explain you with method. Follow our steps and fix your error 0xD000000C.
Method 1: How to fix the error 0xD000000C on OSX for Office 2016 activation.
Follow the steps and fix your error:
- Open Spotlight by selecting the magnifying glass at the top right of your desktop.
- Search for and open Keychain.
- Type in Office and then delete the following data license file:
Microsoft Office Identities Cache 2
Microsoft Office Identities Settings 2
- Go to Library folder and open Group Containers, delete the following folders.
After performing the steps try to re-activate your office. You will not get the error anymore.
Method 2: Fix the error 0xD000000C with automated script
If you are having the problem with first method or it’s not working for your MAC. We have another solution to fix this error and that’s is quite easy. Microsoft releases its solution to fix the error with automated script. The script is apple script not a windows power shell script.
To use this script, follow the steps:
- Download the file and run it from here
- The script below can be pasted into the Mac OS application called Script Editor.app and executed that way as well.
After this you are done and now you can try re-activate your Office 2016. This is the best solution from the last couple of days.