Twitter is a social media where users communicate in short messages known as tweets. You can also post pictures, videos, and links in your tweets. Twitter provides a video limit of 2 minutes 20 seconds or less. However, there is no option available for downloading the posted video on twitter. In this article, we will show you all the possible methods for downloading twitter videos on different platforms.
How to Download Twitter Videos on PC?
You can download Twitter videos on a PC by using different methods. Most of the sites provide the online twitter downloading pages to help users download videos by just pasting the URL of the tweet. Some third-party applications can help you in downloading Twitter videos. You can use one of the following methods below:
Method 1: Using a Third-party Application to Download Twitter Video
- Go to the official Gihosoft TubeGet site and download the software.
- Install from the downloaded file and open it.
- Now open the Twitter Video that you want to download in the browser. Copy the URL link of the video/tweet.
Note: If the video is re-tweeted, you need to click on the date to open the original tweet.
- Go back to Gihosoft TubeGet and click on the “+ Paste URL” button to paste the tweet link.
- A new window will open to choose the quality and destination of video, select your choice and click the Download button.
- The video will start downloading and after the download, you can find it in your system videos folder.
Method 2: Using an Online Website to Download Twitter Video
- Open the DownloadTwitterVideo site in your browser.
- Now open the Twitter video that you want to download in another tab. Copy the URL of the tweet/status.
- Paste the URL in the text bar of the DownloadTwitterVideo website and click one of the Download buttons.
Note: Download MP4 will download the video with the low quality and Download MP4 HD will download the video with high quality.
- The website will find the video for you and your video will start downloading. You can find your video in the download folder of your system.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android?
Developers on Google Play already have made applications for downloading Twitter videos. You can find many applications for this purpose on the Google Play Store. We are going to demonstrate the +Download 4 application, which we successfully used without any problem for downloading twitter videos.
- Go to Google Play Store and download the +Download 4 Instagram Twitter application.
- Now open the Twitter application and search for the tweet with the video that you want to download.
- Once you find the video, click on the share icon and choose Share Tweet via option.
- Now in the Share option, multiple applications will be shown, you can find +Download 4 application in it. Select the +Download 4 app and that application will open with automatically downloading your Twitter video.
- Once the download is completed, you can find the video in your device gallery.
How to Download Twitter Videos on iPhone?
When it comes to the iPhone, many things are not possible to do due to security. However, you can use some file manager to get through the procedure of downloading twitter videos. Follow the below steps to download twitter videos on iPhone:
- Open App Store on your iPhone and download the MyMedia File Manager application.
- Open the official Twitter app on your phone; select the Tweet of the video that you want to download.
- Tap on the Share icon, choose Share Tweet via option and then select Copy Link to Tweet option.
- Now head over to MyMedia app that you just downloaded, select the Browser tab and search for twittervideodownloader.com.
- Paste the copied tweet link and click on the Download button next to it. Scroll down and choose any resolution you want for your video, press Download Video button. Select Download the file when file notification pops up.
- Provide a name for the video and click the Save button. Your video will be available in the Media tab of the MyMedia app after downloading. You can tap on the video and choose Save to Camera Roll option to move the video to phone memory.